- Identify and delete grammar and punctuation mistakes in essays
- Clarify meaning by simplifying sentences
- Fix logical errors
- Use vivid figures of speech
- Polish writing
- Cite and document
- Reduce teachers’ correcting time
Organized by students’ most frequent errors
Lists and charts shortcut revisions just one click away.
- Click thumbnails for transitions
- Click thumbnails for time words that trigger perfect tenses
Step-by-step instructions for corrections.
- Click thumbnails for how to use quotations effectively
- every individual question has an immediate one-click answer
- every answer has an immediate explanation
- complete set of answers and explanations at the end of each unit
Click the thumbnail for examples of See Answer.