Empowers students to become self-teachers
Creates independent learners
Makes revision easy
Frees teachers to teach instead of correct
- Hyperlinks to chapters that explain the errors
- FAQ at the start of each chapter defines all terms simply and clearly.
- Examples illustrate the problem, and comments explain each example.
- Exercises at the end of chapters provide necessary practice.
- Hyperlinked answers give instant feedback to exercises.
- Every corrected answer is preceded by an explanation of the error.
- Complete set of answers and explanations at the end of each unit
- Most informative Index available
- Type the error name or number into the Search window and click.
Click the thumbnails for a Redundancy error, 36
- Read the faq at the top for definitions and explanations.
- Take a shortcut to the examples.
- Practice a few of the exercises, and check your answers.